Established in 1964, Cochise College (Douglas) was one of the first community colleges in Arizona to be established. Cochise College degree, Cochise College is located in an area with a rich historical background and a diverse culture.
Cochise College offers adult education, vocational training, and a two-year college program. Cochise College intelligence degree, Upon graduation, students have the option of immediate employment or transferring to a 4-year university to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
How to apply for a Cochise College degree online?
Cochise College offers technical certificate and associate degree programs in aviation, business, art, computers, education, English, mathematics, medical care, early childhood education, and a variety of other fields. For international students and students for whom English is not their native language, the school offers English language programs. Cochise College psychology degree, Cochise College’s ESL program integrates the four areas of listening, speaking, reading, and writing while providing a one-semester bridge program for students who wish to further their education at the university level. Cochise College associate degree, The ESL program at Cochise College also includes social and cultural activities that allow international students to become more integrated into life by taking them on a tour of the classics.
1. Campus Resources: available to you. If your home environment is not a good area to study you can stay in an assigned room to get some work done.
2. Campus Resources: The resources are available, but the staff answers questions in a “you should already know” type of way. Meaning, one usually has to dig in order to receive a full answer, otherwise, you get a partial answer that isn’t very helpful unless you’re already familiar with the subject in question.
3. Academic Experience: The nursing course has a very heavy workload and the rules towards grading are strict.
4. Academic Experience: Not enough major options and they only offer one language (Spanish) which isn’t helpful if transferring to a university.
5. Academic Experience: My recent professors are great and work with me until I understand and have no doubts.
6. Campus Quality: The ability to transfer military training for credits is helpful.